Skip to Content

This website uses Cookies you can control them from this page: Cookies Page

Functionality Cookies Performance Cookies Targeting Cookies
RIASS Redbridge
RIASS logo

Financial Support

Financial services and organisations that can help and support you.

Redbridge Welfare Benefits Team can help advise you what benefits you may be entitled to.

Disability Living Allowance - is for children and may help with the extra costs of looking after a child who is under 16 and has difficulties walking or needs much more looking after than a child of the same age who does not have a disability

PIP (Personal Independence Payment) Can help you with extra living costs if you have a long term disability or have difficulty doinfg everyday tasks or getting around.

Universal Credit is a monthly payment to help with your living costs. You might get an extra amount of Universal Credit if you have a health condition or disability that limits how much work you can do.

Carers Allowance If you care for someone for 35 hours a week or more you may be entitled to carers allowance.

Apply for equipment If you need to adapt your home because of a disability or old age, you can apply to the council for equipment or help.

Benefits and financial support if you're disabled or have a health condition 

Grants for disabled people - SENSE

Family Fund - the UK's largest grant-making charity for families raising a disabled or seriously ill child, on a low income.